Where is the cw network on demand?
Ltd2

How come I can't find this station anywhere on demand? 

0 Likes
Re: Where is the cw network on demand?
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
Festgiven
That post doesn't answer the question. Where do I find the cw tv on demand?
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does CW offer on-demand?  Verizon cannot offer it if they don't. 

CW does seem to offer full shows on its website.  But this is different than on-demand.

0 Likes
tlb7
Contributor - Level 3

>>tns_2: Does CW offer on-demand?  Verizon cannot offer it if they don't.

Yes...actually CW does offer on demand...on Comcast...'-}}

I got hooked on watching Arrow last season prior to my switching to FiOS TV from Comcast and I used to watch all the Arrow episodes via Comcast's on-demand and was surprised not be able to find CW on FiOS on-demand. Actually FiOS' on demand is pretty lousy when compared to Comcast's--probably the only decent thing Comcast's TV service has is the on-demand portion.

The only CW programming I've found on FiOS on-demand requires payment--I think it's something to do with (the worthless) flex-view or whatever it's called...

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@tlb wrote:

>>tns_2: Does CW offer on-demand?  Verizon cannot offer it if they don't.

Yes...actually CW does offer on demand...on Comcast...'-}}

I got hooked on watching Arrow last season prior to my switching to FiOS TV from Comcast and I used to watch all the Arrow episodes via Comcast's on-demand and was surprised not be able to find CW on FiOS on-demand. Actually FiOS' on demand is pretty lousy when compared to Comcast's--probably the only decent thing Comcast's TV service has is the on-demand portion.

The only CW programming I've found on FiOS on-demand requires payment--I think it's something to do with (the worthless) flex-view or whatever it's called...

Comcast does a Virtual DVR, not on-demand, to offer CW  As far as I can tell CW itself does not seem to offer on-demand, which is what Verizon would then usually carry.

0 Likes
tlb7
Contributor - Level 3

>>tns_2: Comcast does a Virtual DVR, not on-demand, to offer CW  As far as I can tell CW itself does not seem to offer on-demand, which is what Verizon would then usually carry.

Interesting...on Comcast, the access to CW is identical to all other Comcast on-demand programming (accessed via the same menu process, multiple episodes listed, free, etc.) so if there is some sort of virtual DVR process going on with CW, it is transparent to the end user...

0 Likes