channel lineup sorted by channel number?
bluedevil2002
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since the option to show only subscribed channels isn't fully accurate, I keep one of my favorites list set up to cut out the excess (PPV, SD duplicates of HD channels, and then a few channels that I know I'll never watch).  However, every once in a while I have to readjust the list as channels are moved, added, or deleted.

Anyone know of a list of channels for a certain package (I have ExtremeHD) sorted by channel number?  All of the lineups I can find from Verizon are sorted by channel name.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: channel lineup sorted by channel number?
HokieDave
Contributor - Level 2

1. Go here: http://www.verizon.com/home/widget/ChannelLineUpWidgetServlet?zipcode

2. Enter your zip code

3. Click next

4. Up in the upper left-hand corner just under the "Search Channels" box is a box that says "Sort Channels by:" and has radios for name and number.  Click the "Number" radio.

5. ???

6. Profit

View solution in original post

starrin
Contributor - Level 3

Google:  fios channel lineup sorted by channel number

@bluedevil2002 wrote:

Anyone know of a list of channels for a certain package (I have ExtremeHD) sorted by channel number?  All of the lineups I can find from Verizon are sorted by channel name.

0 Likes
bluedevil2002
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah...about that...if that had actually worked for me, I wouldn't have posted the question here...

0 Likes
HokieDave
Contributor - Level 2

1. Go here: http://www.verizon.com/home/widget/ChannelLineUpWidgetServlet?zipcode

2. Enter your zip code

3. Click next

4. Up in the upper left-hand corner just under the "Search Channels" box is a box that says "Sort Channels by:" and has radios for name and number.  Click the "Number" radio.

5. ???

6. Profit

bluedevil2002
Enthusiast - Level 3

awesome!  Thanks...I must have missed the sort box.

Although it seems to be set to only show local channels.

0 Likes
bluedevil2002
Enthusiast - Level 3
I guess I finally got my computer to wipe out any cookies it had saved, and finally got the full channel listing. That's exactly what I was looking for!
0 Likes