Bad Gateway message When attempting to access DVR via my laptop from the online site
CapnCrunch
Contributor - Level 2

When attempting to access DVR via my laptop from the online site (https://www36.verizon.com/fiostv/web/members/Recordings.aspx) I get either a

Bad Gateway message or Set-Top Box - 0000018354573076 is not responding. 

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Bad Gateway message When attempting to access DVR via my laptop from the online site
doctor_ego

I have the same problem.  DVR works from the standard remote, but not from the internet verizon site despite the set top box showing remote programming is activated.

any solutions?

E

0 Likes
Re: Bad Gateway message When attempting to access DVR via my laptop from the online site
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try this ...

Power off all the STB's, reset your router (not just power cycle, but a full reset using the little button) and wiat for it to finish gettingthe internet signal, etc., power on the DVR and wait for things to boot up.  Repeat the remote programming activation process.   Try again.

This will refresh the port forwards and such in the router and get them properly aligned to allow the remote control features to work (I had posted a thread about how to "fix" this permanently a while ago -- has to do with making sure your DVR STB retains it's IP address on your local network).

0 Likes
haviru
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had precisely the same problem with the STB 7232, with the STB 6416 being ok.  After a long live chat with a Verizon rep, it turned out to be a Verizon connectivity glitch with the 7232 and had to be resolved by Verizon.  It took 48 hours after the repair ticket was issued to fix.  Recommend before going online with Live Chat, you run the Self Diagnostics from the menu.  If the STB is ok, all the readouts you will see will be in the green - Successful.  One other diagnostic will show whether or not you are connected with the Internet; I forget the name of it at the moment.  I also went through both router power down and the STB power down too initially; did not cure the problem.

Hope my experience assists.

Harry

0 Likes
goodtwin315
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having same issue but no one at verizon seems to know how to fix it. do you know what they did?

0 Likes