Re: CHANNELS SHOWING AS NOT SUNSCRIBED TO
goodmank

IT WORKED!!! Thx for the directions!

0 Likes
dipiddy

Auto Correct worked for my STB. Any idea how to fix the cable card in my Windows Media Center?

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
See if the cable card shows up when you go to www.verizon.com/repair and do quick fix for set top box. Or try the inome agent software
0 Likes
dipiddy

verizon.com/repair isn't working.

Inhome doesn't list the cable card.

0 Likes
TommyRox
Enthusiast - Level 3

Solution from the STB

Press Menu >> Customer Support >> In Home Agent >> STB/DVR Auto Correct

Select all STBs by pressing 1 or select the STB/DVR having the issue and then press Right Arrow button for NEXT then Right Arrow button again to start process.

****it will take up to 8 or so minutes to resolve and it will say "Loading" for some time - the circle icon will not spin

*** if you get an error when accessing STB/DVR Auto Correct - EXIT to live TV and repeat process above

0 Likes
eldiara1
Finally worked after 4 in homeagents. What a pain.
0 Likes
Re: >>>>>>>>Re: CHANNELS SHOWING AS NOT SUNSCRIBED TO<<<<<<

THnaks for the tips. I tried but it's not working for me. BTW, we are in mechanicsburg, PA . the problem statred from around 9:30 PM yesterday 3/23/12. I saw verizon posted the ETA for tomorrow. This is a bad outage.

0 Likes
dman1115
Enthusiast - Level 2

Second and Third attempts at your solution didn't work.  Just started up the Fourth attempt.  I find it amazing that Verizon expects people to manually fix a Software problem they introduced (and seem reluctant to admit).  I won't hold my breath waiting for a billing adjustment.

0 Likes
Kalio1

Performing the aufofix thing seems to have fixed the problem for me. Thanks for the advice. 🙂

0 Likes
dipiddy

If AutoCorrect doesn't detect your CableCARD, you basically have to contact tech support for them to do something from the office.

0 Likes