Caller ID on TV
subwaygop
Enthusiast - Level 1
I keep loosing the caller ID display on the TV, I call tech support a few months ago they got it working again. About a few days after It stopped displaying on the TV once again. I've had this problem for about a year. I call tech support the fix it, the later it stops again. I just gave up. Has anyone had this problem?
Re: Caller ID on TV
Puparazzi

We just got FiOS TV with 3 DVRs and can't get caller ID to work on any of them (we have Triple Play with caller ID on the phone).  It is enabled on the DVR menus but have never gotten the display on the TV.  Have not yet tried calling Tech support - guess that will be our next move as it sounds like this isn't something I can resolve on my own.  Caller ID on the TV was working when we had DirecTV through Verizon and were using DirecTV-TiVo DVRs - you'd think it would be easy to get Caller ID working now that everything is Verizon FiOS.

0 Likes
Ian_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

I'm sorry that you've been having issues with this feature.  I want to help you, I've sent you a private message so that I may obtain some information from you.  Please respond when you get a chance.  Thanks.

0 Likes
subwaygop
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you Ian.

0 Likes