Can I Automatically Record from a Saved Search??
moose53

Can I Automatically Record from a Saved Search??

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Can I Automatically Record from a Saved Search??
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You can record automatically from a saved search. Once you search for your show, click OK on it. You have options to either record episode or record series. Pressing ok on the record series will set the DVR to record the show automatically each time it comes on.

0 Likes
swollengoat
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do you save searches? I read the thread below which seems to indicate you cannot:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Technical-Assistance/Saving-favorite-searches/m-p/167367/highli...

thanks.

0 Likes
swollengoat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bump. Still looking for help on how to make a saved search.

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@swollengoat wrote:

Requires IMG 1.9.  If your area hasn't been upgraded (and you can't request it) then you can't save searches.

BTW - this is where it would help if posters had in their profile at least a region (it shows up under your avatar - look at mine).  Answers could be more difinitively directed.

0 Likes
swollengoat
Enthusiast - Level 2
@Keyboards wrote:

@swollengoat wrote:

Requires IMG 1.9.  If your area hasn't been upgraded (and you can't request it) then you can't save searches.

BTW - this is where it would help if posters had in their profile at least a region (it shows up under your avatar - look at mine).  Answers could be more difinitively directed.

Any idea how to set region or plan? I click on the my account and don't see any of that. 

0 Likes
swollengoat
Enthusiast - Level 2

@swollengoat wrote:
@Keyboards wrote:

@swollengoat wrote:

Any idea how to set region or plan? I click on the my account and don't see any of that. 

NVM - found it after a bit of digging. 

0 Likes