Cannot watch VOD HD rental
Tclack
2nd time this has happened. I go to on demand, rent an HD new release & when I go to play it it's garbled, pixelated and unwatchable. Try reminding, pausing, etc but nothing works. I've seen others post about this issue and no solutions posted in the forum. Very annoyed that I spent money & can't watch it...
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot watch VOD HD rental
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

VOD comes from over the internet. If one or two shows are bad it could be the content but if many shows are pixelating then it is either a router issue or ONT issue which would require a technician visit.

0 Likes
Tclack
Problem solved. I did the customer support we chat and they re-initialized the set top box. All is well now.
0 Likes
Tclack
*webchat
0 Likes
Shastapopsicle

I always have the problem of renting free TV shows which, once stopped, will not resume.  They only start from the beginning.  And of course the FF is disabled so that the advertisers get their time, so you have to sit through the whole thing again.  And the pause is so brief.  When trying to view a TV series on Demand, I almost always am prohibited from viewing the last 10 minutes of each show.  On Demand is obsolete.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Belongs in the Verizon Idea Exchange.  I believe its already listed there but don't remember its status.

0 Likes
angrynana

For whatever reason I can't rent on demand movies I'm told to call the usage company but every time I call I'm on hold twenty plus min.

If if my bill is paid I should be able to rent ten movies a day if I chose to do so

0 Likes