Code not working for Memorex tv
EJade

I am trying to program my fios remote (P265v2) for my Memorex television.  The code I have is in the manual 236.  However, that code does not work.  I've also tried searching for a code using the search code method.  This too did not work.  Is my particular tv incompatible?

0 Likes
Re: Code not working for Memorex tv
Justin46
Legend

@EJade wrote:

I am trying to program my fios remote (P265v2) for my Memorex television.  The code I have is in the manual 236.  However, that code does not work.  I've also tried searching for a code using the search code method.  This too did not work.  Is my particular tv incompatible?

That is the only code I know of for that TV brand. Maybe Memorex would know of a code, although I doubt it, but you could try their website or tech support line.

In case you don't know, you can find codes for Verizon remotes in the Menu on your STB (not that it is going to help you on this particular problem):

Menu ==> Customer Support ==> In-Home Agent ==> Program Remote ==> go from there to select your remote model and then TV brand

Edit: is there a chance that Memorex TVs are made by somebody else? If so, maybe a code for that manufacturer would work.

And lastly, there is the option to buy a programmable remote. Not a good solution, but would probably fix the issue.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes