Complaint from a 3 week old customer
Dirtyface
Enthusiast - Level 1

First let me say this is the first time ive ever wrote to a forum with a problem.ive been tryin to get fios cable for 6,7 years now ..so out of the blue they come on my side of the street so i apply with all the slick talkin the agents promise me once i leave comcast..my reason for leaving comcast had nothing to do with there service because they have great service just my bill was a little high..so verison promise that i would get everything i have now but for cheaper..i was told first bill would be high and second would go down..NOTHING OF THE SORT..I paid my first bill super early so jan2015 bill was sent to my fios app..$630.94....why is my bill that high when the visit back to my home was because i never got what was promise to me in the first place..i leave in a two family home so i convinced my neighbor upstairs to switch to this so called golath cable company..apond coming home from work i pull my garabge cans in the yard and see the job done by this so called professional installer.HE JUMPED A WIRE FROM MY BOX AND HOOKED UP A illegal feed to my neighbor upstairs knowing this was a separate home...the hole drilled threw my house foundation wasnt caulked ,extra wires was hanging off wall not secured.i spoke with supervisors...i spoke to agents....now im speaking to the people ..they dnt care how they do people long as your paying your bill...this is a FIRE HAZARD THE. WIRES JUMPED FROM MY BOX TO HIS ISNT TAPED OR NOTHIN So god forbid but this can cause a fire...a ticket was made NO ONE CAME OUT AND ME CHECKING MY ACCOUNSAW THAT THE SAME TICKET.  NJDQ06DWU2..WAS CANCELLED WITH NO ONE showing up ..Help what can i do next.because if a wire is runing from my box to theres obviously we're paying for their service

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Complaint from a 3 week old customer
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

Re: Complaint from a 3 week old customer
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.