DVR not Responding
jhfeld

Over the last several months, I've lost access to programming my DVR through both the iPhone app and through the My Verizon site.  The iPhone app gives me a message, after clocking awhile, that is can't communicate with the set top box.  On the web, I get a bad gateway message.  I've reset the route and the set top box, which usually restores the access.  But it only holds for a day or two and then it loses access again.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: DVR not Responding
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We will have to send a more powerful command to the box then. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you.

0 Likes
ElguapoDave1

I have intermittant issues with one DVR I have, simular to what is discribed here.  Usually I reboot it, unplug it or the like and it comes back online.  I loose the program guide and outside access, but I haven't had this issue with my other DVR.  Is this something I can have looked at?

0 Likes
jamesd3rd1
Enthusiast - Level 3

@jhfeld wrote:

Over the last several months, I've lost access to programming my DVR through both the iPhone app and through the My Verizon site.  The iPhone app gives me a message, after clocking awhile, that is can't communicate with the set top box.  On the web, I get a bad gateway message.  I've reset the route and the set top box, which usually restores the access.  But it only holds for a day or two and then it loses access again.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have the same problem but rebooting/power cycling does nothing.  Web and mobile app use is unreliable at best.  It only seems to work at least 5% of the time.

What next?

0 Likes