FIOS Mobile iPad App "Invalid Credentials"
stellar7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone had problems setting up the FIOS Mobile app on the iPad?  I have a number of the iphone applications running on my phone and am able to successfully login to those both on my phone and on my computer.   However, when I try to use the same credentials on my iPad in the FIOS Mobile app I get the error Invalid Credentials.

I've installed the FIOS Mobile app on (2) different iPads, and have used both the primary and sub accounts with the same error.  I contacted Verizon Support for assistance and they told me I had to sync my iPad first, but had no other solutions to my problem.  Any assistance or confirmation I'm not the only one having this problem would be useful in hopefully fixing this problem.

Cheers 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FIOS Mobile iPad App "Invalid Credentials"
stellar7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I finally got resolution to my "Invakid Credintials" issue during.  Apparently the problem was caused by me using a special character as part of my password.  Seems that the flexview services don't like anything other than letters and numbers.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@stellar7 wrote:

Has anyone had problems setting up the FIOS Mobile app on the iPad?  I have a number of the iphone applications running on my phone and am able to successfully login to those both on my phone and on my computer.   However, when I try to use the same credentials on my iPad in the FIOS Mobile app I get the error Invalid Credentials.

I've installed the FIOS Mobile app on (2) different iPads, and have used both the primary and sub accounts with the same error.  I contacted Verizon Support for assistance and they told me I had to sync my iPad first, but had no other solutions to my problem.  Any assistance or confirmation I'm not the only one having this problem would be useful in hopefully fixing this problem.

Cheers 

Hello,

Recheck your network settings on the iPad to ensure that you are trying to connect to your home wireless FiOS network and not another one.

Try deleting all Verizon apps you currently have on the iPad.  Afterwards, reinstall them again. Start with the 'Verizon FiOS Mobile' app for the iPad.

We've been using the Verizon FiOS Mobile app on an iPad and iPad mini and have not had any issues, and I've deleted/reinstalled it just to see if I get any messages like yours and it always seems to work fine.

Good luck!

0 Likes
stellar7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the feedback.  I confirmed I'm only logged into my private home network connected to the FIOS router.  I don't have any other applications installed on the two iPad's I've tried.  I talked to Verizon Support who believes the problem is associated with my actual user account.  I origionally had Verizon DSL prior to FIOS and they believe this might have something to do with it.

0 Likes
stellar7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I finally got resolution to my "Invakid Credintials" issue during.  Apparently the problem was caused by me using a special character as part of my password.  Seems that the flexview services don't like anything other than letters and numbers.

0 Likes
Outlaw_61s

I'm now having the same problem with my FiOS Mobile iPad App. 

I've gone through and confirmed everything listed above, even removed and re-downloaded the app, and i'm still getting the 'Invalid Credentials' error message.

It was working fine yesterday...

Not sure what I can do to get this thing working properly again... 

0 Likes
Droopy2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please fix your FiOS Mobile app or I'm taking me family to AT&T.  Can you hear me now? 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes