FIOS TV app for Kindle Fire HD tablet
techreq77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to watch my FIOS TV channels over my Kindle Fire HD tablet.  When will Verizon create and release an app for this option?

Tags (1)
Re: FIOS TV app for Kindle Fire HD tablet
Gysss
Enthusiast - Level 2
Will be a while
0 Likes
FIOS Mobile web site on Kindle Fire
blegs38552
Contributor - Level 1

Regarding this web site - https://m.verizon.com/panmobile/member...etc.,, I am able to access my web mail account, so I am logged on.

However, when I tap the DVR icon, I am told "Sorry, this feature is only available to FIOS TV subscribers". I tried again and got a Verizon Apps screen which includes FIOS DVR Manager. When I clicked on this, it took my to a Google Play error screen.

This site is extremely slow and inconsistant. I am not even sure whether it is intended for use on my device, but I am able to reach it, and to do some things - I was able to view account information, for example.at times. Other times, nothing.

Is this a work in process at this time? Should I be able to perform all of the actions on the screen?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Mobile web site on Kindle Fire
PJL
Master - Level 3

The web link you posted does not work -- it results in a web page not found error.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Mobile web site on Kindle Fire
blegs38552
Contributor - Level 1

I know that it does - notice that the link ends in "etc". This was meant for a FIOS support person (if they ever look at this) to know what I am talking about. You could try a Google search for FIOS Mobile - that might get you to the same place.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Mobile web site on Kindle Fire - Dept "Never Ceases To Amaze"
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@blegs38552 wrote:

I know that it does - notice that the link ends in "etc". This was meant for a FIOS support person (if they ever look at this) to know what I am talking about. You could try a Google search for FIOS Mobile - that might get you to the same place.

First, this is a peer-to-peer forum.  To reach VZ Support you must (you guessed it) contact VZ.  No surprises there.

Now let me see if I get this right.  This chap PJL is doing his best to help you with your issue.  He responds and states that the link you provided is no good.  Your response to him is to tell him that if he really wants to help, he should do a Google search to find a link that somehow relates to your issue and then if for whatever reason he still insists on trying to help, you may be interested in allowing him to do so.

OK, I think I have it now.  I'm almost certain he just can't wait.

ConorCoen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too would like the watch live TV on a Kindle Fire App, the mesia manager app should have this feature.....the only thing ans I mean the only thing I miss about Optimum is their Kindle FIre App, it was excellent for watching like TV and DVR etc.

0 Likes
dmo11434

i concur. when will the app be available. if it exist its difficult to access.

0 Likes
Mobile TV app for Kindle?
JustGotFiOS
Contributor - Level 2

Is the mobile TV app available for the Kindle? I checked in the app store, but could not find it, but maybe I searched under the wrong name. If there is no Kindle version, any info when / if such an app becomes available?

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

Check again next week.....

0 Likes