FIOS TV not user friendly
Lathamuser

I missed the opportunity to fill out the survey.  So I'm using this message to say I don't think FIOS TV is very user friendly.  I NEVER had to consult a manual on using my mother's cable TV.  I'm still having trouble figuring out how to get to another channel in FIOS and so far it's by accident.  I only briefly needed to consult a guide for my HD box. I'm under a lot of stress right now and I don't need this.  I am very tempted to take off the FIOS cable and go back to HD.  I really miss the days when all you had to do is buy a new TV, hook up the antenna and turn it on.  As it is, I'm currently watching Acorn TV using my laptop and FIOS connection.  I didn't need instructions for that.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV not user friendly
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Well it's reasonably straight forward, but if you're having trouble and you have a few seconds, Tune to channel 131 and launch their help and instruction videos

Believe, you, me,

I think everyone paying a hundred bucks for cable, misses the old days of hooking it up and plugging it in and viola! 

You can still do that with those antenna's but you just don't get a lot of channels out of it.    but hey, when we were able to do it back in the day, we didn't get a lot of channels either.  😄   good luck out there. hope it gets easier.

0 Likes