How use FIOS DVR Manager
MikeCope
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a new triple play customer.  I want to be able to set up recording of titles to the DVR from my computer, and am supposed to be able to do this via something called a FIOS DVR Manager.  I have no such thing on my computer. The tech who installed my full set up failed to do thintgs like set up an email address, which took me a long time to resolve.  he may have failed to load or set up my system for DVR Manager???  I can't find anything on the websites about how to load or use DVR Manager.  HELP!!!

0 Likes
Re: How use FIOS DVR Manager
PJL
Master - Level 3

@MikeCope wrote:

I am a new triple play customer.  I want to be able to set up recording of titles to the DVR from my computer, and am supposed to be able to do this via something called a FIOS DVR Manager.  I have no such thing on my computer. The tech who installed my full set up failed to do thintgs like set up an email address, which took me a long time to resolve.  he may have failed to load or set up my system for DVR Manager???  I can't find anything on the websites about how to load or use DVR Manager.  HELP!!!

You are speaking about FiOS Remote DVR, which you must enable yourself on your STB and access online at myverizon at https://www36.verizon.com/fiostv/web/.  There is no PC application for DVR management.  You should use your verizon.com account user name and password for access to the remote DVR functionality.

0 Likes