M Card activation for tivo customer, owned m cards.
CJC1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I own two tivo units and currently have verizon provided cards in place, realizing I own my own Multistream M cards I want to activate my cards and return the ones I rent from verizon. I have tried three times this weekend and twice today (Monday) but after holding for 20 minutes I get disconnected!!!!!  NOT HAPPY!!  My contract is up and Brighthouse is making it easy to switch and Verizon isn't helping by disconnecting me. How can I stop paying for something I already own???

0 Likes
Re: M Card activation for tivo customer, owned m cards.
PJL
Master - Level 3

@CJC wrote:

I own two tivo units and currently have verizon provided cards in place, realizing I own my own Multistream M cards I want to activate my cards and return the ones I rent from verizon. I have tried three times this weekend and twice today (Monday) but after holding for 20 minutes I get disconnected!!!!!  NOT HAPPY!!  My contract is up and Brighthouse is making it easy to switch and Verizon isn't helping by disconnecting me. How can I stop paying for something I already own???

I believe you must use a Verizon issued cable card, and I suspect other providers require their own cards too.  How did you acquire your card?

0 Likes