Re: NBC Olympics Live Extra Sign In Problem
evandeck
I have also been having problems. Not only can't I watch the Olympics online, I can't use watchESPN or CNN's live TV app. Heck, I can't even use the mobile DVR. When I go to "My Set Top Boxes" it doesn't even show my boxes.

I contacted an employee earlier this week and he said it was fixed but I still can't get in. I tried the activation site but all that did was install in home agent.
0 Likes
Snunez68

To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with NBCOLYMPICS

SAME HERE **bleep** MAN 😧

0 Likes
DeLong2

Go to Apple Store to download NBC  LIVE EXTRA

0 Likes
drlobo

I am having the same problem.  I have tried all the pointers in this thread and I still get the "not entitled" error.  I have tried on my computer and my iPad and have reached the same impasse.

Can I get some help resetting my account to allow access to live extra?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@travis_fairfax wrote:

Anthony, I have the exact same issue, could you help? Thanks.

Travis, Sorry for the delay, I have been out of the office. I have escalated your post to our private support board so I can get more information from you to get this corrected.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@lbooth447 wrote:

I've made it to the account profile but don't see where is says "manage subaccounts anywhere." I just see my personal and billing information. Where is the subaccount link?

It depends on whether you are Yahoo partnered for your signin or not. The screens are different. We can reach to you, walk you through it and make any changes on our end as needed. I have escalated your post to our private support board to get some account information from you. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@twistedkites42 wrote:

So I think I've gotten this to work on my PC, but I can't get it to work on my iPad, which is where I need it bc I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. Any suggestions, please???

TwistedKites42 I am sorry but you will not be able to watch it. Ipad devices do not support Flash which is needed to watch the events from the website. Below is the system requirements from the NBColympics live extra website...

Q: What are the system and operating requirements for accessing and watching live video on NBCOlympics.com?
A: You must have Flash enabled in one of the following browsers:

• Internet Explorer v8 and above 
  • Firefox v3.6 and above 
  • Chrome v16 and above 
  • Safari v5 and above

Go here to download the latest Adobe Flash Player.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@jlopes wrote:

My problem with the sign-in is slightly different.  I had previously been able to login and was watching Olympic coverage for several days.  Last night I tried to load a replay of an event (as I had done previously) and was presented with the provider selection screen.  Even though I previously had access, I selected Verizon and was presented with the sign-in screen requesting a user id and password.  I entered the FIOS information I had entered previously and after a few seconds it appeared that the video was about to load but then the sign-in screen appeared again.  This just keeps looping.

Any ideas?

Sorry to hear about the sign in issues. It is not an account issue if it has worked previously. Sounds like an authentication issue where the NBC site is not sending the credentials to Verizon. Please try using another browser, deleting your temporary internet cache, and/or running your browser without any add-ons.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@Jason777 wrote:

I've tried it on all different browsers, on my home computer, laptop, and at work. It gives me:

To watch videos, you will need to subscribe to FiOS TV with NBCOLYMPICS.

Verizon and NBC can go suck it.

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having. We can take a look at your username on the back end to make sure it's associated correctly with your account. I have escalated your post to a private support board so we can get your information. Please refer all of your replies to there

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@evandeck wrote:
I have also been having problems. Not only can't I watch the Olympics online, I can't use watchESPN or CNN's live TV app. Heck, I can't even use the mobile DVR. When I go to "My Set Top Boxes" it doesn't even show my boxes.

I contacted an employee earlier this week and he said it was fixed but I still can't get in. I tried the activation site but all that did was install in home agent.

Evan I am sorry to hear about your repeated problems. I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences there so we can get your account information and help out.

0 Likes