No audio on some channels on my Dynex HDTV
Fuze

Hey I've been having this issue for a while now and I'm hoping someone else can help with this. We have a DYNEX LCD HDTV and we have an HD box that's connected by HDMI and on some channels like telefutura or NICK2, there is no sound unless we go into the menu options and play around with the sound options. But whenever we change the channel to something else and return to the original, sound's gone again. But when the setbox is connected by the yellow/white/red cables the sound works just fine. Please help!

Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: No audio on some channels on my Dynex HDTV
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

@Fuze wrote:

Hey I've been having this issue for a while now and I'm hoping someone else can help with this. We have a DYNEX LCD HDTV and we have an HD box that's connected by HDMI and on some channels like telefutura or NICK2, there is no sound unless we go into the menu options and play around with the sound options. But whenever we change the channel to something else and return to the original, sound's gone again. But when the setbox is connected by the yellow/white/red cables the sound works just fine. Please help!

Your likely experiancing one of the MANY HDMI issues that Verizon has between the Motorola STB's and other TV's. Quite honestly the only thing you can do if you want the problem to go away is to connect the STB to the TV using Component (RED, GREEN, BLUE) cables. You dont want to use the red white yellow, those are standard def cables. If you use the Component cables you will get the same resolution that you get with the HDMI without the problems.

0 Likes