On Demand channels?
dsr05

Hello,

I am brand new to Fios, after years with TWC and am very happy with the service. I do have a question though

With TWC HBO, Starz  ect on demand channels were listed in the on screen guide, however I do not see them

listed on my Fios guide I have the ultimate HD package. If someone can tell me were I can locate them I would greatly

appreciate it.

Regards,

Don

0 Likes
Re: On Demand channels?
tns
Master - Level 2

Assuming you are subscribed to the regular STARZ, HBO etc packages, the vod is:

On-demand key (5 pointed star), browse all, premium channels.

In the guide they only have Verizon on-demand at 900 listed.  It is equivalent to hitting the on-demand key.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand channels?
lunynota
Enthusiast - Level 2

On all our Verizon remotes, we push a little round blue button with a star on it and a label that says "On Demand."  It's always in the center below the big circle of navigation arrow keys and above the big round "FiOS TV" button.

Once the on demand menu comes up, use the navigation keys to go to "Browse All."

On the next menu, arrow down to "Premium Channels" and push right.

From here you get a list of all the premium channels' on demand listings.  Choose the one you want.

Once there, each service has it's own sections/ordering of HD and SD listings.

It sounds like you're used to a system where each premium channel had it's own top-level on demand menu.  With Verizon, there's just one main on demand menu, and everything is under that.

0 Likes