Playback FAIL on QIP6200
KOKJ

Lately when I try to cue up a recording from the Multi-room DVR onto my QIP6200, playback begins then freezes to a black screen. If you wait about 15 seconds, it'll fail out and bring up the playback menu again. Nothing will play back successfully anymore.

Any ideas short of contacting Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Playback FAIL on QIP6200
jess327

I have no ideas, but I'm having the exact same problem and it's really ticking me off.  Curious to see if anyone has any ideas of how to help.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@KOKJ wrote:

Lately when I try to cue up a recording from the Multi-room DVR onto my QIP6200, playback begins then freezes to a black screen. If you wait about 15 seconds, it'll fail out and bring up the playback menu again. Nothing will play back successfully anymore.

Any ideas short of contacting Verizon?

you should reboot your home internet router,  leave it off for about 20-30 seconds, and then turn it back on,  WAIT for the internet light to go green and flash.   it will take about a minute or two for that to come up after you turn it back on.  THEN go to your 6200 and then unplug it from the wall, and wait about the same amount of time.     

that should restore it,  outside of that you may have to call verizon.

0 Likes
KOKJ

Hubrisnxs, thanks for the advice but no luck.

0 Likes