Problem finding a Remote code for my Proscran PLED2243A-E TV
HamRadioDude

Tried to program my Verizon remote VZ P265v3 RC but no code for my Proscan TV PLED2243A-E

I followed the manual with the 302 code for the TV and it went through all the code for Proscan then all the lights blinked and exited programming mode.

then I did the full code search and it ended with the red light going out (end of code) and exiting.

the only thing different with the full search is about 5 minutes in to the search the volume graph popped up then about 10 minutes into it the TVs little box in the top right corner popped up that's gives you the DPI info.

I pressed the replace rote screen and by accident hit OK to purchase a new remote. I called Tech support and tried to cancel they didn't see it so figured I was OK and forgot about it. then told them why I accidentally ordered it and after going through everything I did above and the same thing happening they said I needed a special remote that will have the codes. he described it as a remote with big buttons.

OK a week later I get a  new VZ P265v4 RC and a VZ P283v1 RC with big Duky buttons

Tried them both the same as above and No God same things happened.

Anyone have any idea what I can do. I know I'm not going to get codes for this TV But did anyone find a Universal remote that I can get that will take the place of the version remote that will control both either after market or through Verizon.

I saw one other Proscan TV problem like I had but no solution to it. I'm going to call tech support back tomorrow but I would like to have more info to be able to has what I need instead of trying a lot of remotes that they say will work but when I get it it doesn't. and O Ya I'm positive I programmed them correctly.

0 Likes
Re: Problem finding a Remote code for my Proscran PLED2243A-E TV
SJ90503

I have same problem with ProScan PLDED3237  32" LED TV.

Some say that its the same as RCA, Sears, Curtis and/or Curtis Mathis.  I have tried all of these codes also and none of them work.

Did you find a solution?

I purchased a Philips learning remote, and I was able to program it one key at a time.  Works, but time consuming.  I guess I should have bought a better TV rather than the cheap ProScan I found at KMart.  😉

SJ

0 Likes