QVC CHANNEL
ABPRSX

Anyone know why the QVC channel is not aligned correctly? the channel is shifted to the left and has an advertisement on the right side of the screen. in other words the picture is not set to the tv. I have tried changing the settings on my tv but it will only move the picture up/down not left to right.  Any suggestions?

thanks.

0 Likes
Re: QVC CHANNEL
matcarl
Master - Level 1
That's the way QVC HD is structured. It's called QVC HD Extra. The "extra" part pertaining to the right side. If you don't like it you'll have to watch the SD version.
0 Likes
ABPRSX

did this just recently come about? this just happened to me the other day on Sat. I just noticed it this Sat.

Thanks,

Vic

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
Verizon just started carrying this channel recently, but it's been that way since day one. That is the way the station is broadcast.
0 Likes
ABPRSX

I noticed this for the past few weeks on other channels such as travel hd channel where the subtitles or words on the bottom are not aligned/centered correctly on the picture, it is always cut off on the left hand side.In other words, when there are subtitles or descriptions in words on the bottom of the picture the words are not centered correctly and are always to the left of the screen in which the complete words do no appear. they are cut off from the screen. I know im sounding confusing but if anyone has any insight let me know. Like i said its just happened a few wks back.

Thanks.

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
You may have accidentally hit the Aspect button on the remote control. There are about 4 positions of zoom and stretch that get activated by hitting that button. Cycle through them all and see if it gets better.
0 Likes
ABPRSX
awesome thanks. I hit the "d" aspect button , but nothing happens? sorry for being an idiot.
0 Likes
braycobb
The aspect button is the '#" button.  Try that one.
0 Likes