Tech Support what a joke.
madashec

I just spent 35 minutes on hold to get an untrained support person that proceeded to waste another 30 minutes of my time to tell me I needed a technician come to my house and them told me he could come anytime between 8:00am and 9:00PM.  I said I can't take off a day because my cable went out.  I told him I believe it is the remote.  My dog sat on it.  he insisted it was the signal and reset my box twice and nothing happened.  He supposedly scheduled me a maintenance visit but I checked on-line and do not see any repair order issued.  I consulted a friend and we figured out the problem so I was trying to cancel the repair order.  Needless to say I will cancel my service with this company because they fail to understand two little words - Customer Service.

0 Likes
Re: Tech Support what a joke.
tdh9

Called in last night and was told wait was 50 minutes. Hung up. Called this morning, no mention of waiting time, but so far its been 1 hour 7 minutes. After 40 minutes, decided to try chat. Was advised wait time 40 minutes to chat.

Totally unacceptable! Probably will end up like you with someone that knows nothing but "Try resetting the box." The product is usually good,but the customer service is worse than anything I've experienced. Yet they actually sent an email this week touting they were #1 in Customer Service according to a survey. Wish they had asked me!

0 Likes
Re: Tech Support what a joke.
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Major outage in DC, NOVA was probably overloading tech support.

0 Likes