Verizon's TV Guide Vendor Oversight
Berlyvonne
Verizon is approximately my 5th cable provider in different states over the past 10 years or so and it appears to have the most error prone TV guide. I understand that Verizon is using a vendor to provide this information and by no means do not I expect it to be 100% all the time. However, I find enough errors where it tends to irritate me. Please consider providing proper oversight of your vendor and make them accountable for Qc'ing their information within a certain error rate. My first complaint is not a new one. Why can't your vendor determine which episodes are new or reruns?This error occurs way too often. If the show has never been aired previously it's new. If the show has been aired, it's not. Very simple. Also movie titles that have been remade will often have the description of the movie made in 1980 with the same title, for example, but what airing is the remake from 2005. The impetus for my complaint today is that I was trying to schedule recording of the American Horror Story on FX. I went through the motions of searching for the show, set up record series with options only to find out that American Horror Story has been tagged as the title for The Americans on FX. So now I'm recording the Americans not American Horror Story. Can you please contact your vendor & have this corrected immediately? Thanks.
0 Likes