WHERE IS MY ORDER?
sjen777

Well...we decided to order an HD DVR box to upgrade an old box. It has been over a month since we placed the order...finally called and was told the order is lost and locked in jeopardy in the system. Was told I would have to wait up to a week for a call back from the department that will speak to me to clear the lost and locked in jeopardy order...whatever the heck that means. Then, at that time I can call again...and place a new order. I guess we are looking at getting a new box in about two month?! WHAT?! DH is requesting I call Comcast and ditch Verizon. I should not have to work this hard to obtain quality service and products.

0 Likes
Re: WHERE IS MY ORDER?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: WHERE IS MY ORDER?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problem getting the box. I have sent you a private message to get more information so we can assist.

0 Likes