YouTube error in playing video
indie1

Recently had FiOS TV, internet and phone installed. Could not get the YouTube widget to work. With some help from this forum, got Media Manager set up and working so I can view pictures, play music, etc from the TV. When I run the YouTube widget, it says "Installing YouTube..." on the screen everytime.  Then I can enter a search from the TV and see the YouTube results.  When I go to play the video, I get the red hand and "error playing video" message.  Could not locate any good solution on here, hence the new post. Understand - I have already reinstalled MM and there appear to be no firewall issues since I can view pictures and listen to music on the TV from the computer.  Please help getting the YouTube videos to PLAY.  I made sure FiOS had this before I switched from Directv...now I'm worried! Thanks. 

0 Likes
Re: YouTube error in playing video
coopsvill

I am having the same problem...  Any luck fixing it??

0 Likes
indie1

Nope....not a peep yet.  I sent it in as a private message...we'll see if that gets answered.

0 Likes
barbe9306

all these questions & no answer from verizon ?? where is the tech support we hear about ???

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to help with your issues. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes