customer complaint
jeffheath3

My name is jeffheath3. I have 4 devices in my living room attached to my Verizon TV. However, the Verizon remote only has 2 programmable buttons. So, I went and bought a six button remote for all my devices. It was easy to set up except for the Verizon box but after figuring out that the box was not Verizon but Cisco it now works fine. EXCEPT.. My new remote does not have a "on-demand button" and on-demand is not an option from the menu. That should not be a problem because I expect there would be a channel I could go to. Negative, after talking to customer service... I was told "it serves you right for not using the Verizon equipment and there is no channel that goes to on demand" I pay for on-demand and because I wand to just have one remote I now can't use one of my features.. I am using a RCA 6 button remote from Best Buy.

0 Likes
Re: customer complaint
Anti-Phish1
Master - Level 1

Go to channel 900 for VOD.

gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Get a Harmony remote.  Way better than any "universal remote."  Simply the best remote for people with more equipment than a set-top box.  You'll be able to program up a VOD button with ease.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

You can buy a cheap multi-device remote with learning capability like the RCA RCRP05BR - controls 5 devices and can "learn" from your existing remote.  Looks like Amazon has it for <$10 (doesn't support blu-ray, but you get the idea - there are solutions out there).

0 Likes