frustration with Verizon Home Agent
stosh22

I have accessed the Verizon Home Agent a number of times. The first time I did the only highlighted icon was for internet problems.  I was told by a humanoid to uninstall the program and reinstall it.  The first time I tried that it doi not work;  still only an internet icon was highlighted.  The second time it worked.  Subsequently, when accessing the site the three icon choices were highlighted, until today, when I was back to only the internet option.  How long is it going to take to iron out the home agent's problems? Stosh 22

0 Likes
Re: frustration with Verizon Home Agent
hnh911

Im having the same issue- we called Tech support for an issue and got disconnected.  I then get an email from Verizon saying to sign up for Home Agent for future tech support and remotely diagnose FIOS tv issue and reset SetTop boxes.  I go through the whole thing and install it and only Internet service is listed.  So I uninstalled and reinstalled and still only Internet support is listed. 

I am about ready to break my contract with Verizon and go back to Comcast.

0 Likes
Re: frustration with Verizon Home Agent
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ready to break your contract and go back to Comcast, over a program that is free to install on your computer, and very experimental.  The program interacts with your set top boxes and other services, and is something that NO other cable company offers at the moment... and because its not working, you're going to go back to comcast?  Hahahahaha, okay, sounds logical to me.  Have fun with pixelation and terrible internet connections!

0 Likes