mulit-room works only room for 15 mins after reset
goodtwin315
Enthusiast - Level 2

IUpgraded to new multi-room larger capacity hard drive DVR and internet DVR and mulit-room only room for 15 mins after reset upgraded and did the self install on the new DVR, followed the directions and it activated and I can see all my channels and the guide. I can see the shows on the non-dvr for about 15 mins and also on the internet for about 15mins then it shows bad gateway. I've reset the router, did the factory reset, click and unclick the upnp clean up, nothing is letting it stay connected.

I had a tech to the house and he moved it to another room and same thing. He was thinking it's my HDMI being loose, which makes no sense does it.

Any help would be great.

Brian

0 Likes
Re: mulit-room works only room for 15 mins after reset
icnsltmfg

I have the same issues...I have the new 500G MRDVR and a 500G DVR in the house along with 3 HD boxes. The chances of me being able to see the MRDVR is hit or miss...usually it involves resetting the box or resetting the router. I have had techs at the house several times, and the last guy told me the boxes are fighting over IP addresses....I still find this absurd and need to solve this if the MRDVR is going to be any value.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I saw in another thread your replacement box fixed your issue. Please reach out anytime you need us.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
icnsltmfg I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your multiroom box.  Please do a factory reset on the router by holding down the reset button for 15 seconds while the router is on. If you are still experiencing problems, please send me a private message.
0 Likes