old 2500 box and slow navigation
nysnowbird92
Enthusiast - Level 2

does anyone know what it takes to have new boxes sent to replace 6 year old qip2500 boxes we've had since we signed up?  using the guide and any navigation is basically a one second or so delay between press and response from the system.. 

do they send boxes out to replace old equipment?  i read this in another post

"If someone wants the guide full screen with HD graphics, they simply need to call in, tweet, post on forum or facebook and we will overnight a replacement."

--- and ---

"What I am saying is that if someone is having a compatibility issue with an older 2500 or 6xxx series due to the 1.9 rollout, we will upgrade them to a newer 2500 or a 7100 or 7216 for free. They will not get a free upgrade to a 7232."

how do we go about getting free replacements if they never respond when we fill out the form asking for them?  I can't call without being able to use a telephone.. i don't get why it's so hard to ask for them in the form and have them sent..   i just went through all the generic fixes with a tech person (resetting router etc..), but this isn't the problem.. i have old boxes that need to be updated to function correctly.  He told me he could forward me to billing and that there might be a charge for them.  Why should I have to pay because their equipment isn't giving me proper service?  This slow guide is enough for me to cancel my service period.

0 Likes