2 weeks trying to get fios at my condo
speedracerv
I have just moved to Fla and switched over to Verizon wireless (2 lines), I then tried to get fios at home, I signed up for a bundle package, when they sent me a conformation e-mail all the services were different and prices higher. When I called to talk to someone about it they said you placed the order on line we can't help you with that....so I went into my Verizon store, just got to new mobile accounts days before, they said the same thing, they can't even see online orders, so they talked me into canceling and starting over with them.... after giving all my information again and being there like a hour they had me all set... so I thought they had me signed up at a much higher price, to which they said oh that was Internet only pricing we can't offer that....would have been nice to know that before another wasted hour....they told me to sign up on line again which I did same low price offer same crap conferMatin email with different service and prices. They have been calling me for days and I keep explaining why I didn't finish the order...they must not hear so good!...finally today talked to someone said she got my order approved I was all set... when I asked her to confirm pricing and services she said less service higher priceing...I asked to talk to a supervised who could actually help me. After thirty mins on hold I finally hang up...10 mins later they call me back and to make a very long heated conversation short, she said my condo complex was fios ready that's why I got the pricing I did, but my particular unit was not so that pricing didn't apply to me....**bleep**! So charge me a install fee not a extra 60$ a month....I wish they would get their heads out of their **bleep**, I may just be canceling my mobile service too..... PAUL I ts liked to a installer and he says there full of **bleep**....I need a Real Manager to help me out, I know good luck...Verizon Customer service sucks!
0 Likes
Re: 2 weeks trying to get fios at my condo
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: 2 weeks trying to get fios at my condo
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello speedracerv, As stated this issue has been answered in your private support case. Please let us know if you need anything else. -Mitchell

0 Likes