$400 VISA Card-- Nothing But Runaround!
Diane727

I am not sure where to put this, but I am so beyond frustrated with Verizon and ready to cancel over the gift card we were promised!

Switched from Comcast for the $400 gift card promotion, along with what seemed like better service and rates.  We fufilled the requirements and the gift card has been processing since OCTOBER 3rd, with it to be received WITHIN 2-4 WEEKS from then.

I called around 10/15 or so to see if any updates were available...was told it was going to be shipped 10/23. Still didn't receive it on 10/29, so called again, was told it wasn't mailed yet, was scheduled for shipping 10/31. The rep I spoke with at that point put me on hold to verify with another department, came back telling we it was going to be sent UPS and I would have it in my hand no later than 11/3, which was Monday. No card came Monday. Called Monday night, was told yes, it was shipped delivery date UPS was yesterday, Tues 11/4. Nope, no card. Yesterday they tell me I'll have it 11/6, Thurs.

Called yet again today to verify I would be receiving it tomorrow. I was tranferred, put on hold, spoke to three different departments, only to find out the card has not even shipped, and was only sent to BE MADE 11/3!! Also, UPS does not deliver them, it goes through regular mail!! It can be another 15 days and I was told I just have to wait!!

This is completely unacceptable that they cannot honor the terms of their own promotion. Not to mention give out so much misinformation in between and not care. "I just have to wait" If I did that with my bill, they would shut my service off!

Totally disappointed in Verizon!

0 Likes
Re: $400 VISA Card-- Nothing But Runaround!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Diane727,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: $400 VISA Card-- Nothing But Runaround!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Ms Diane,

We would be more than happy to track down that gift card for you

Do you by chance have the original order number from your installation?

~Jess

0 Likes