$49.99 Activation Fee Ripoff!!!
rmastra63

Hello,

I recently became a Verizon customer because of the bundle deal offered over the holidays.  To purchase the Triple-Play bundle, I had everything ready to in my shopping cart online on the Verizon website.  The website clearly indicated the FIOS activation fee was being waived (free).  Before placing the order, I called  the Verizon service line with a question.  While on the phone, the representative offered to place the order for me.  I didn't see a reason not to so I agreed to have her place the order for me.  I am now being charged a $49.99 activation fee.  When I called to inquire, I was told I am being charged the $50 fee because I didn't place the order online!!

Further more, during the call to inquire, when I realized the representative was not going to resolve my issue, I asked to speak to a supervisor.   I was told that was not possible.

How do I get this matter resolved?  I absolutely feel I should not be charged the $50 activation fee since the original representative never told me that allowing her to place the order versus clicking the submit button was going to cost me $50!

Thanks,

Unhappy Customer

0 Likes
Re: $49.99 Activation Fee Ripoff!!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible. 

0 Likes