$500 Visa Card Scam by Verizon
dtaylor7841
I recent moved November and decided to continue using Verizon since they were offering a $500 Visa Gift Card in a promotion that I was eligible for since I was moving to a new location even though I renewed my previous service at my old location over the summer of 2012 and received a card of lesser value then. I was suppose to receive my $500 card since February 2013. It is now almost the end of April and I have received no card. I have been in contact with Verizon since February about this matter and the card has been canceled and re-order twice already. In the beginning of April 2013 I was told that someone was going to call me within 3-5 days about the matter because apparently a person is suppose to wait 9 months before receiving a next gift card which I was never told about when deciding to maintain Verizon at my new location. It is now April 23 and I have not received any call from the investigation department of Verizon about the matter and it has been 3 weeks waiting for this call. I am very **bleep** off with Verizon and the way they mislead their valued customers. Verizon has no problem taking people's money and when you don't pay a bill on-time they are constantly calling and sending you messages.....Well Verizon......where the hell is my $500 Visa Gift Card?
0 Likes
Re: $500 Visa Card Scam by Verizon
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: $500 Visa Card Scam by Verizon
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

dtaylor784,

It appears assistance is no longer required due to no response in the private support case. Therefore, we have closed the case. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

Thanks

-Jose_VZ

0 Likes