6+ months of faulty service!!!
Frustrated001

As a FIOS customer for 2.5 years, I am meaning my end.  Since October my service has not worked correctly and no one is doing anything about it.  I call tech support, they give me mundane repetitive trouble shooting hoops to jump through that only waste my time.  They have sent out three techs who don't know less than I do about this stuff.  The last guy literally tightened two wires and said he couldn't think of anything else to do to fix the problem.  Unacceptable.  He spent more time sitting in his truck than trying to solve the problem.

My three STBs have to be restarted 2-3 times a day because they don't maintain a network connection.  Why is that an impossible thing to fix?  I don't know, and neither does Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: 6+ months of faulty service!!!
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

AnnieS

0 Likes
Re: 6+ months of faulty service!!!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Frustrated001

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes