9 days and counting with no solution...thanks verizon
PleaseJustHelp

8/24, all three of my tvs start experiencing pixelation where the screens constantly cut in and out along with the sound.  I try the support center provided through the menu section.  I try all trouble shooting methods and none fix the problem.  The next day 8/25 I call verizon customer support for assistance.  The gentlemen that answers has a thick accent that is very hard to understand when he speaks english so I ask to be transferred to someone who speaks english as their primary langauge.  He indicates that it is impossible for him to do that so I hang up and try again with another call. 

The second call leads to the next technician testing my line and restarting my tv boxes.  This does not fix the problem so we schedule a technician to come out to my house.  The next available time would be from 4-6pm on Wed (8/28).  I was told the technician would call thirty minutes prior to arriving at my house.  About 5:28pm on 8/28 i recieve a text message that my request was closed.  No one ever showed up at my house and my tvs were still not fixed....I call customer support at 5:48 and ask why my request was closed, I was told that the technician found no one at home so he closed the request...I was at home the entire time anxiously waiting his phone call and arrival.  Without explanation I was told my option was to make a new ticket and schedule another day for service...Needing this problem fixed I have no choice but to schedule another service date so the next available is Fri (8/30) from 2-4pm.  I take off work again and sit at my house for two hours.  I recieve a call from a blocked number at 3:35pm on Friday and the call drops.  Minutes later I receive a voicemail notification.  It's the technician telling me that there are multiple requests for service in my neighborhood so my problem is not isolated to my house.  He said they were aware of the problem and would have it fixed soon so there was no need to come to my house.  

Now to Sunday morning (9/1), the problem is still not fixed so another call is made to customer support.  I tell the technician the problem and the history.  He doesn't seem to listen to what I have told him and tries to give me steps to troubleshoot the problem.(this troubleshooting had been done 3 previous times)  I ask to speak to a supervisor which he does not want to transfer me to.  Eventually he puts me on through to a supervisor who doesn't listen to my actual problem but just assures me that the technician can troubleshoot the issue. (He cannot because I had already tried to troubleshoot the issue with other technicians) 

So here I am 9 days from when the problem started with no solution.  No management that can take care of my issue or really seem to want to take care of my issue...Directv here I come!

0 Likes
Re: 9 days and counting with no solution...thanks verizon
Cestmoi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in Rhode Island and everyone that has Fios that I speak to has been having this same problem for a while.

Today, as the weather is kind of overcast and cloudy and rainy is some areas, the internet is slloowww.........

As for the CSR that did not have good English and said he couldn't transfer you, how come the Spanish can get service in their language?  But we're stuck with whoever?  Most likely India?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PleaseJustHelp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We closed your private support case. Please feel free to make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes