A message to CEO of Verizon
Hameed_Alenazi

Mr.. Lowell C. McAdam,

I have an issue with FiOS customer service and would like to share it with you. I got a problem with my DVR so I called the technical support to solve that issue. The technical support employee told me that the DVR I use is kind of old and need to replace it with a new one. I received the replacement DVR but unfortunate was not new, so I said it's okay. I spent more than 5 hours trying to activate the DVR but could not do anything. I talked to technical support and they could not do anything to me except they make the SD channels work. I text my issue to Verizon technical support at Twitter to send a tech with a new DVR and I was expected the tech guy will come this afternoon based on tech support employee. I just had a short conversation with tech support at twitter saying that my ticket is closed as simple as that while no tech shows up at my place at all. I refused to make another appointment because I want to keep the situation and everything the same to share my problem with you. You are the last one I rely on otherwise I will cancel the whole service

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: A message to CEO of Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes