Apalling customer service
Marilyn30041

I am sure many of you have heard the same sad story. I tried to renew my agreement in July - so much for wanting to be loyal to Verizon Fios.

Since then, I have been consistently overcharged for my service. I have spent countless hours on the phone with customer no-service, and have been disconnected a minimum of 12 times. Great for a telephone company! The fault is on Verizon's end and everyone is so sorry for my problems but.....the latest insult is that last night, despite paying for a more expensive TV package, I suddenly lost basic cable channels. And they tell me it will take 5 days to resolve - and there is no phone number to contact the Executive office, no direct physical address other than a post office box, and I would have to wait hours for a supervisor to call me back. Of course, I have had many offers of call-backs - none of which had happened.

I find it incomprehensible that a series of errors on Verizon's end which started with an over-charge of $10 has escalated to this. It is complete incompetence - more importantly, it is a complete lack of respect for customers.

I am lucky enough to work for one of the most admired companies in the world - I now understand why there are no employees at Verizon that could make a similar claim.

0 Likes
Re: Apalling customer service
leftwing

Gee, can't be true.  I saw a TV commercial only last night and Verizon said customers are there number one priority.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes