jersey27

Can anyone justify what you are pay for on the Triple Play.  Last month I got a bill for $115.56 and this month bill is $166.61 and the Direct TV amount should reflect $41.18 plus the charges Verizon has for internet and phone service.  My bill should be $75.00 every month but it not and verizon and direct tv don't have any communication.

Verizon doesn't listen to the customer because if my bill should be 75.00 every month where are you geting the extra $92.00 to charge the customer and not have a straight answer and investigate why is the bill for this customer so high if it should be $75.00 a month and direct tv is showing just 41.18 each month for them along.   So my bill with Verizon should be only $33.82 and the final total should be 75.00.

Can someone explain to me why my bill is higher instead of lower?  Who Benefits from this the Company or Customer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BILL
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
njomelton
update my email address from <edited for privacy>@aol.com to <edited for privacy>@yahoo.com

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes