Bill Payment
marshak

What is wrong with Payment Center screen???  Unable to pay bill all weekend, had to mail payment.

0 Likes
Re: Bill Payment
rkk43

same problem.  get following message in new window:

Content Encoding Error
       The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
   Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

This company is terrible!  I have had problems making online payments many other times.  Cannot even reach tech support to report the issue!

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@TonyaD_VZ wrote:

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

Who are you responding to?

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
raschafer

I dread trying to pay my bill.  Keep getting endless redirects.

Has anyone at Verizon tried to use this very awkward and not dependable pay online service?

Only SONY has an online site that is this bad.

VERIZON.....please you are a technology company get someone to clean up this mess and make it easy and reliable to use.

It is a piece of crap right now.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@raschafer wrote:

I dread trying to pay my bill.  Keep getting endless redirects.

Has anyone at Verizon tried to use this very awkward and not dependable pay online service?

Only SONY has an online site that is this bad.

VERIZON.....please you are a technology company get someone to clean up this mess and make it easy and reliable to use.

It is a piece of crap right now.

{edited for privacy}

I don't know what process you are trying to use to pay your bill, but I have been paying my Verizon bill on their website for years, without a single problem, every month since at least the beginning of 2009.

I think you have a problem with your browser; what browser are you using? And have you tried starting the browser without any add-ons running to see if that makes any difference? I am using Firefox 15.0.1 with maybe 25 or so add-ons, none has caused any problems with Verizon's websites, but I have had trouble with some other websites, have had to disable specific add-ons to make the payment.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
artistador

Verizon your website is extremely cluttered & broken.

I've just spent 20 minutes trying to pay my bill online.  It's the year 2012, not 1996.

Please fix your website.  Stop sending your customers to constant new pages and redirects to authorize logins, etc.

I'm using Safari and the internet service you provide me is pretty fast.  It is absolutely a website issue.  Fix the issue.

I'm done trying to pay bills on your website.  I'm using my online banking.  

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@artistador wrote:

Verizon your website is extremely cluttered & broken.

Agreed! And you should have mentioned slow; it's funny, Verizon has such great internet speeds and has the slowest websites around.

I've just spent 20 minutes trying to pay my bill online.  It's the year 2012, not 1996.

Can't disagree on the year. Smiley Very Happy However, I have been paying my Verizon bill successfully through the Verizon website for 4 years now, don't think it has ever taken me more than 3 or 4 minutes (well, except for the first time when I had to enter my checking account info).

Please fix your website.  Stop sending your customers to constant new pages and redirects to authorize logins, etc.

Doesn't happen to me. I log into My Verizon, click on the Billing button, click on the Make a Payment button , and go from there. Couldn't be much simpler, very few steps, and works 100% of the time for me, every month.

I'm using Safari and the internet service you provide me is pretty fast.  It is absolutely a website issue.  Fix the issue.

Again, no issue for me, using Firefox. Although as I said at the beginning, the performance of the Verizon websites is very slow compared to other sites I visit.

I'm done trying to pay bills on your website.  I'm using my online banking.  

Good choice for you I guess. But I am happy using the Verizon payment option, works well, easy to use for me.

My thoughts are imbedded above.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
REVSLATER

I tried all weekend to log on to Verizon to pay a bill and it just kept redirecting for some reason, ending up with "Safari could not open page because there are too many redirects" (I'm paraphrasing).  I was able to log on with no problems this morning from Internet Explorer at work.  Is this a problem with Safari/MacBook?  If so, how can this be fixed?

0 Likes
tonycore

i've had the same problem all weekend. Mac OS 10.6.8, Safari 5.1.7. endless redirects, or pages (parts of pages - frames?) that never load. i've paid my bills online for years now, and had plenty of aggravating problems before but always found a way through them. not this time, it jut plain doesn't work.

0 Likes