Bill from CMR Claims Dept - ???
tpope3

I have a bill from CMR Claims dept for 411.93 - what?

When I spoke to you (Verizon), I was clear that we were planting and digging about 1.5 inches down with a hand trowl and the cable was nicked, you were very helpful and sent someone out to fix it quickly. No mention of a bill for this service and if I knew I was going to be billed - I would have asked for a professional to come out and dig it - as the new cable is about 2 inches down, and exposed near the house, I would have had it put in the ground correctly. 

I have no intention of paying a bill that I didn't expect, please assist me with this matter. 

I will be happy to respond with my customer number and information to any emails sent to the email address registered with this account.

0 Likes
Re: Bill from CMR Claims Dept - ???
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we have not heard back from you, we are now closing out this private support case.  If you have any additional questions please feel free to create a new post, on your original thread so that we can assist you. 

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes
tpope3

I was told by Verizon that everything was good to go in June - but CMR started calling me again. They are very aggressive and telling me that Verizon cannot help me and that they need to speak to someone from Verizon. 

CMR is a terrible firm.

Can you assist? 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

I will re-open your private support case and you will need to communicate this to the agents.

0 Likes