Billing From CMR
Arden2

I am receiving a bill from CMR for a cable repair that they say is my fault.  The cable was not buried deep enough in a flower bed and it was cut when  I let someone to get a plant from my flower bed.  The cable was 5" deep in the flower bed were it was cut.  The damage claim account is {edited for privacy}.  When Verizon came out to put a tempory cable in the tech say the cable was not buried deep enough.  About a week later they came and buried the cable and put it in conduct and placed it much deeper (18").  I got the bill about a month later.  I have been working with tech support {edited for privacy} about this issue and he hasn't gotten anything from a local engineer do far.  I have pictures of the depth of the cable that was cut and sent them to David.  I received a demand for payment today from CMR.  I would like to get some action on this before it gets escalate the claim.

0 Likes
Re: Billing From CMR
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Billing From CMR
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Arden,

We never heard back from you about this. If you have any questions please let us know.

Josh

0 Likes