Billing
dhackney1

Please help - I have attempted to pay my bill online and via phone for 3 days with no completion!  When I try to pay it online I get an popup that indicates I have exceeded the number of time per day to make a payment (it was the first time each day).  I decided to call, followed the menu to bill paying, sat on hold for 10 minutes and finally got an answer.  The person that answered the phone couldn't take my payment so he transferred me.  The automated operator picked up and said "due to high volume, we can not take your call right now" !  I need to get this bill paid before I find myself with a late fee or collections. 

All I want to do is pay my bill. Thank you for any help you can give.

0 Likes
Re: Billing
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.

0 Likes