CMR Claims Department Drop Wire Bill
kmo111

Hello, I received a bill in the mail today from Verizon CMR claims department for $386.37.  I was replacing pickets on my wooden fence and in order to preserve the new pieces I needed to remove a rotted piece of tree root that was damaging the fence. I believe that in taking the rotted piece of root out I damaged the fiber optic line supplying Internet to my house. I contacted Verizon to fix the problem and all they did was set up a temporary line over my fence when they came.A few days later someone else came to mark the ground for utility lines and a few days after that another person came to remove the temporary fiber line. The man told my wife someone had already dug the the new line when in reality no one did because in order to do so they would have needed access to our back yard to do this work. The man removed the line and left without doing any other type of labor. So now i'm left wondering what am I really getting charged for considering they didn't even dig  for the new line within my property. I contacted Verizon customer service and they gave me the run around and transferred me to 3 departments before the last person finally admitted that there was nothing they could do.  I 've done a bit of research on this and it seems like many other people are running into the same problem with this department charging an obscenely amount of money for no apparent work. If you could please help me in any way I would greatly appreciate it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: CMR Claims Department Drop Wire Bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: CMR Claims Department Drop Wire Bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes