CMR claims for wire repair
Md_user

We have the same issues about the CMR claims as others. Our cable was accidentally cut when we did a yard work on July 13, 2015. It is all the same as other post about CMR claims. The wire was buried less than 2 inches. I reported the issue to Verizon immediately and a Verizon representative told me that Verizon will fix it and there will be free of charge for that. On the next day, a Verizon technician came and dropped a temporary line to restore the service. He told me that Verzion will drop a permanent wire and He also confirmed that there will be no charge for the repair. However, I received a bill from CMR claims department which charge us $ 323.20 for the repair on Aug 11 2015. Before this bill, no bill from verizon.

I tried to dispute the charge by calling verizon billing department for two weeks. One supervisor in billing department said they need confirmation that I have been told it is free. I suggest that they can confirm by the representative or the techinician. But the supervisor in billing department said they can not do that  because it is in another fiber solution department. Then I called technique support department, they said they can not provide the technician's name and phone number.

It is so annoying issues. I fell so disappointed that I got the bill even I was told twice by both verizon and techinician it was free of charge. 

0 Likes
Re: CMR claims for wire repair
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Md_user,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes