CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
aikoLF

Hello

I am the type of caller who is very sympathetic to customer service reps (especially those in the billing department) because I run a business that deals with inebriated, rude, and unreasonable customers on a nightly basis.  As a result, I always try my best to go out of my way to be extremely friendly and bubbly so that the rep can atleast have a pleasant phone call with me.

I've called Verizon every day this week and spoke with multiple representatives from {edited for privacy} at the fraud claims department, Brian at the Billing department, and Rachel at the Fraud credits department.  Despite the many transfers, I found all of the representatives listed above to be very lovely to speak to and they were extremely courteous and helpful.

The reason for my entry is because I just got off the phone call with {edited for privacy} at the billing department and she was extremely rude. (She refused to give me her full last name and said it was a small enough office for Verizon to know who I am referring to). I was not disputing charges or arguing anything with her, just had a very general question about our bill. Before she would even let me explain the reason for my call, she was extremely short, exacerbated, and hostile. I can assure you that I was having a very pleasant Friday until my phone conversation with her and considering there was no dispute or any contentious subject, I found her negative attitude to be absolutely unacceptable.

Once again, I started the call in a terrific mood and a desire to wish this person a nice weekend, but my conversation with{edited for privacy}ruined my mood and my Friday.  We have a business account with Verizon and my experience with Karen A. has been very discouraging.

I wanted to bring this to your attention because just a few weeks ago, one of our high profile clients with a good social media following, had a similar experience with a customer service rep and fervently vocalized her complaint on social media. 

Thank you for your consideration.

0 Likes
Re: CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi aikoLF,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes