Can not pay bill online
Byclement
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the last three months I have not been able to pay my bill online without a great deal of hassle getting through. I sign in and can see my bill but when I press "pay bill" I am returned to a page about managing my billing. After several attempts, spread over several days, I get lucky and get out of the hamster wheel cycle you put your customers through. Since IT has not corrected this issue in so long a time, I'm beginning to think this failure in design is on purpose so that frustrated customers will enroll in auto pay. I am not interested in auto pay. Please have your staff correct this issue! It really reflects badly on Verizon's ability to do business.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can not pay bill online
Byclement
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried a separate browser, and your suggestion worked. Thank you, Elizabeth. Still, I don't have this problem with any other site where I pay my bills; that is, though I can change browsers from Explorer to Google, I don't understand why I should have to do so. At least I don't feel forced to either sign up for autopay or go back to receiving my bills throught the U.S. postal service. And I apologize for accusing Verizon of forcing such a decision on me.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Did you try clearing your cache? And if that did not work, have you tried a second browser?

0 Likes
Byclement
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried a separate browser, and your suggestion worked. Thank you, Elizabeth. Still, I don't have this problem with any other site where I pay my bills; that is, though I can change browsers from Explorer to Google, I don't understand why I should have to do so. At least I don't feel forced to either sign up for autopay or go back to receiving my bills throught the U.S. postal service. And I apologize for accusing Verizon of forcing such a decision on me.  

0 Likes
kjweiss

I am having the same trouble and the suggestion is not working. I have also been on hold on the phone for OVER AN HOUR. This is ridiculous, that I have to go to these length to pay you. {edited for privacy}

0 Likes