Can't Switch to Triple Play Bundle
fnappi

I am trying to upgrade to the triple play bundle, currently I have an old internet plan and an old TV plan that are not longer offered and not in any contract. The triple play bundlewith the free HD-DVR for life will be quite a bit cheaper than what I pay now and I will get more HD channels. The problem is I can't upgrade.

When I try to sign up online after entering my address and saying that I want to change my subscriptions is says "We're sorry.
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time."
and tells me to call 1-800-VERIZON(but this isn't temporary it has been like this for months). I was on the phone with different people for over 2 hours today and got different stories from all of them, but none of them can tell me why I can't do it online. They also can't give me the same package that I want over the phone for the same price as online. After talking to everyone from billing to sales to tech support I was told they would forward me to someone who could help me with the website - guess what, he connected me back to the MAIN MENU. This is Extrememly poor customer service.

All I want to do is change my plan, but no one I talk to is willing to help. I almost think it is because I will be getting more by paying less that they have blocked me from doing it online.

Has anyoine else had an issue like this? Any tips on who to talk to on the phone? Should I ask to talk to a supervisor or something?

0 Likes
Re: Can't Switch to Triple Play Bundle
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi fnappi

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
zubinh23
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon told me existing customers are not as valuable as new ones so I will not be able to get the free HD DVR. I would have to disconnect and then come back 6 months later in order to get the free DVR

0 Likes
geranimo1

Argh!  I'm having the exact same problem.   No one can seem to help me and let me renew for another 24 months!   Did you get it solved?

0 Likes
dgwhite01
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem 😞

0 Likes
Dragonoir

Same problem for the last 4 days after I switched my phone service.  Been on the phone with so many different operators from phone to on-line but no one can't solve the problem.  I just wanted to change my plan services to have a higher internet speed and prime TV but the operator on the phone quoted me a higher price than the one offered on-line.  When I asked why the difference, he said I have to make the change on-line in order to get that price.  And of course I get the same error message when I try on-line!  Looks like contacting Cox is only my option now.

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1
Post deleted (old thread).
0 Likes