Can't connect with anyone at Verizon for support
Theastleys
I can't reach anyone, via any method -- 1 800 Verizon does not have any available people for hours now and I've sign online and can't submit a repair order. Extremely frustrated as I can't find a link to live chat either. Suggestions? Due to the storm my service has been down for several days.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't connect with anyone at Verizon for support
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Theastleys wrote:
I can't reach anyone, via any method -- 1 800 Verizon does not have any available people for hours now and I've sign online and can't submit a repair order. Extremely frustrated as I can't find a link to live chat either. Suggestions? Due to the storm my service has been down for several days.

What options are you selecting on the phone? Tech Support is 24/7, so you should always be able to get someone there.

In order to find the Live Chat link, you have to go to the Contact Us page and follow the flow for your trouble. You don't state whether you have HSI or FiOS, so I'm not sure which tab you would need to click on.

0 Likes
Re: Can't connect with anyone at Verizon for support
Hubrisnxs
Legend

the contact us link is at the bottom of every page.

And support is open 24/7   BUT you have to use the menu items to get there.  if you call in and start saying agent agent agent, then you might go to billing, which is closed.    Follow the prompts, put your number in there, and you should get someone 

0 Likes