Can't pay bill online or with mobile app, and can't talk to anybody live!
starryskai

I've been trying to pay my bill which is now past due and my mobile app is totally useless, doesn't work at all, and I can't access my account online. It tells me I'm signed in but then tells me that my username isn't available... wth??? Then I can't see or access anything, even though it still says I'm signed in. I can't believe that Verizon doesn't have 24/7 support... wish I knew that before leaving Comcast... it's very frustrating!! The only option left is over the phone which incurs a fee. Why should I have to pay you to make a payment? How about making the unpleasant things such as paying bills a little more customer centric so I don't feel like I should drop it all together and go back to Comcast?

Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Can't pay bill online or with mobile app, and can't talk to anybody live!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi starryskai,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
erdropoff

I have had the same issue for the last three month plus when I do log in it says I have a zero balance. I am going to start printing this page out. according to your own website i have no payment due. Your website and mobile app are complete junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi erdropoff,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
michi_1116

me too! can't seem to even find a phone number. I dont want to call the automated system beecause i shouldn't have to pay 3.50 because i can't pay my bill online. I already paid this last month and shouldn't have had to. please as i do not want to a disruption in my service. i've been trying a couple of times paying online. thank you

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello michi_1116

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I am having the same problem.  I have been trying for 5 days to pay my bill! The my verizon website is broken, bill pay, services, nothing works!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi driveraider,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes