Can't pay my bill on line
dgd8264

I upgraded from internet only to TV, internet and a forced home phone. Ever since the upgrade, My account says paid in full although I know I have a balance! I paid my bill by phone on several occasions since then along with a promise to have it repaired before the next billing cycle. Six billing cycles later, still not repaired!!!

Further, this is the worst service and web site I have ever encountered! Everything I try to connect to sends me to a customer forum! I don't care if someone else has the same problem, FIX MINE!!

Ridiculous, useless website!!!

0 Likes
Re: Can't pay my bill on line
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dgd8264,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
MommaDukes1

I've been trying to get into my account to pay my bill and have continually been denied.  Please help.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies, and trying another browser?

0 Likes
sebastian123
I received an email that my December bill was available for viewing and payment. When I logged on I can only see my October bill(which has been paid as has the November bill). I cannot access my December bill and consequently used the pay by phone method which added an additional $3.50 to my cost. I posted this info two days ago and I have not heard from Verizon as was promised.
0 Likes